* "#M17: Occupy Reignited" (2012-03-18, occupiedstories.com) [archive.is/VWYoz]
* "From Liberty Plaza to St Louis, Joyful Occupation Provokes Police Fury" [http://occupiedchicagotribune.org/2012/03/from-liberty-plaza-to-st-louis-joyful-occupation-provokes-police-fury/]
* "Liberty Plaza Re-Occupied for 6-Month Anniversary of Occupy Wall Street; Police Violently Raid" (2012-03-18, alternet.org) [archive.is/K1X1j]
* "Mayor-for-Life Bloomberg’s NYPD arrests French bagpipe players at OWS six-month celebration in Zuccotti Park. Also, police violence against the non-violent" (2012-03-18, nakedcapitalism.com) [archive.is/uMAIc]
* "Police Brutality Reports from #M17 at Zuccotti Park" [archive.is/p7cRf]: There were multiple reports of police brutality and violence being used against protesters and members of the media on March 17, 2012 at Zuccotti Park in New York. Here are some tweets and videos about that from my Twitter feed tonight.
* "NYPD Interferes with the Press: Zuccotti Park Round 2" [archive.is/jPtjZ]: Reporters covering Occupy Wall Street's 2nd eviction from Zuccotti Park again reported widespread interference by the NYPD
* "Scores Arrested as the Police Clear Zuccotti Park" (2012-03-18, cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com) [archive.is/ZprX6]
#M17 - Occupy Wall Street photo album (90 photos) [https://www.flickr.com/photos/8862501@N06/sets/72157629611393637/with/6993097045/], archived version [archive.is/WrYw8]:
Our six-month anniversary started off so nicely, with a march around Wall Street and then people talking, dancing, and singing in the park. Then a great General Assembly.
Then the NYPD decided the park was closed. We sat down and soft-locked. They came in and brutally arrested many people. Those of us not arrested marched up to Union Square, suffering more brutal arrests along the way.